Sheep Wool Cushion and Cover in William Morris Snakeshead with Velvet Back
A luxury cushion with a conscience.
- Filled with the most eco-friendly filling available, anti-allergen British sheep's wool, and finessed with velvet back.
- Features a secure zip fastening and a smooth texture.
- Cover is removable and washable.
- This cushion adds an elegant style and the utmost comfort to any space.
- It is sure to be the finishing touch that pulls a carefully curated room together.
Snakeshead was designed by William Morris in 1876, taking its name from the flowers dotted amongst its intricate textile pattern. The cleverly drawn shapes create a captivating three-dimensional effect as if the plants are blossoming from the cotton fabric. This sumptuous, vintage design is so compelling that you will never grow tired of looking at it.
The soft feel of the royal navy velvet backing against your skin is a sensation of pure luxury.
Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 45 cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.