Sheep Wool Cushion and Cover in William Morris Marigold Indigo with Velvet Back
A luxury cushion with a conscience.
- Filled with the most eco-friendly filling available, anti-allergen British sheep's wool, and finessed with velvet back.
- Features a secure zip fastening and a smooth texture.
- Cover is removable and washable.
- This cushion adds an elegant style and the utmost comfort to any space.
- It is sure to be the finishing touch that pulls a carefully curated room together.
Marigold Indigo is a vintage fabric design that carries a piece of British history into your home. The deep blue and ivory floral pattern is both bold and subtle - evoking images of the English countryside. William Morris prints have been popular for over 150 years and we don’t think they’ll ever go out of style.
The soft feel of the royal navy velvet backing against your skin is a sensation of pure luxury.
Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 45 cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.