Sheep Wool Cushion and Cover in William Morris Golden Lily with Velvet Back
A luxury cushion with a conscience.
- Filled with the most eco-friendly filling available, anti-allergen British sheep's wool, and finessed with velvet back.
- Features a secure zip fastening and a smooth texture.
- Cover is removable and washable.
- This cushion adds an elegant style and the utmost comfort to any space.
- It is sure to be the finishing touch that pulls a carefully curated room together.
William Morris fabric designs have a way of bringing luxury into the everyday and the Golden Lily is one of their finest. The rich, earth-inspired tones conjure up images of a peaceful day in the British countryside, letting you bring the beauty of nature into your home. You can truly see why Morris’ traditional designs have withstood 150 years of changing trends.
The soft feel of the royal navy velvet backing against your skin is a sensation of pure luxury.
Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 45 cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.