A luxury cushion with a conscience.
- Filled with the most eco-friendly filling available, anti-allergen British sheep's wool, and finessed with velvet back.
- Features a secure zip fastening and a smooth texture.
- This cushion adds an elegant style and the utmost comfort to any space.
- It is sure to be the finishing touch that pulls a carefully curated room together.
William Morris fabric designs have a way of bringing luxury into the everyday and the Golden Lily is one of their finest. The rich, earth-inspired tones conjure up images of a peaceful day in the British countryside, letting you bring the beauty of nature into your home. You can truly see why Morris’ traditional designs have withstood 150 years of changing trends.
The soft feel of velvet against your skin is a sensation of pure luxury. This gentle fabric provides the perfect balance between indulgence and comfort. The delicate Royal Navy Velvet backing is both playful and mature, carrying a tempting sense of mystery.
Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 45 cm
All Green&Heath products are made in the UK.
The Cover can be machine washed.
- Unzip the cover and remove it from the cushion.
- Wash it on gentle cycle in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Make sure the cover is zipped closed before you put it in the washing machine.
- Please don't use a drying machine, let this product dry naturally.
- Some people prefer to put the cover back on the cushion while it is still damp, to mold to the shape of the cushion for a snug fit.
L50 x H50 x D15cm, approx 700grams
Why should you purchase from us?
Flexibility, sustainability and quality are the three main reasons we make all our products in the UK.
We believe in having an engaged and, very importantly, flexible manufacturing team, which has helped us be scalable.
Being UK made, our products have zero air miles, reduce waste and no single-use plastics.
The quality is exemplary, and by making it locally, we are investing back into our community.
Now more than ever, we need products made by ethical companies, creating sustainable jobs and supporting people in the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.