Sheep Wool Cushion and Cover in Kiji and Blush Velvet
A luxury cushion with a conscience.
- Filled with the most eco-friendly filling available, anti-allergen British sheep's wool, and finessed with velvet back.
- Features a secure zip fastening and a smooth texture.
- Cover is removable and washable.
- This cushion adds an elegant style and the utmost comfort to any space.
- It is sure to be the finishing touch that pulls a carefully curated room together.
Alluring cherry blossoms and exquisite long-tailed birds were drawn by hand to create the Kiji Design, inspired by Japonisme fashion trends in 19th-century Britain.
The soft feel of the blush pink velvet backing against your skin is a sensation of pure luxury.
Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 45 cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.