Our Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Wheat Bag in William Morris Golden Lily can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
Why should I buy it?
- It's a great heath therapy relief from aches and pain and it moulds to any part of the body that requires relief.
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- William Morris designs make sumptuous patterns with enduring appeal.
- A beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs with timeless appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co wheat warmers are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Can be used as a hot or cold pack, just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
Length: 15 cm
Height: 15 cm
Depth: 7 cm
Why should you purchase from us?
Flexibility, sustainability and quality are the three main reasons we make all our products in the UK.
We believe in having an engaged and, very importantly, flexible manufacturing team, which has helped us be scalable.
Being the UK made our products have zero air miles, reduce waste and no single-use plastics.
The quality is exemplary, and by making it locally, we are investing back into our community.
Now more than ever, we need products made by ethical companies, creating sustainable jobs and supporting back in the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.