This 1.5L Hot Water Bottle is luxuriously wrapped in a soft cotton cover, generously padded and finished with a satin ribbon.
- Provides hours of warmth, comfort and relief from aches and pains (the perfect companion on chilly nights).
- The luxury padded fabric cover is soft against the skin and provides a cosy barrier from the heat of our Natural Rubber Bottle.
- It also retains the heat, helping you stay warmer for longer.
- Safety first: designed to meet and exceed British Standard 1970:2012.
- All Green&Heath products are made in the UK.
Snakeshead was designed by William Morris in 1876, taking its name from the flowers dotted amongst its intricate textile pattern. The cleverly drawn shapes create a captivating three-dimensional effect, as if the plants are blossoming from the cotton fabric. This sumptuous, vintage design is so compelling that you will never grow tired of looking at it.
Length: 22 cm
Height: 36 cm
Depth: 6 cm
Why should you purchase from us?
Flexibility, sustainability and quality are the three main reasons we make all our products in the UK.
We believe in having an engaged and, very importantly, flexible manufacturing team, which has helped us be scalable.
Being the UK made our products have zero air miles, reduce waste and no single-use plastics.
The quality is exemplary, and by making it locally, we are investing back into our community.
Now more than ever, we need products made by ethical companies, creating sustainable jobs and supporting back in the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.