Large Hot Water Bottle with William Morris Snakeshead Cover
This 1.5L Hot Water Bottle is luxuriously wrapped in a soft cotton cover, generously padded and finished with a satin ribbon.
- Provides hours of warmth, comfort and relief from aches and pains (the perfect companion on chilly nights).
- The luxury padded fabric cover is soft against the skin and provides a cosy barrier from the heat of our Natural Rubber Bottle.
- Perfect for alleviating period pain and menstrual cramps.
- It also retains the heat, helping you stay warmer for longer.
- Safety first: designed to meet and exceed British Standard 1970:2012.
Snakeshead was designed by William Morris in 1876, taking its name from the flowers dotted amongst its intricate textile pattern. The cleverly drawn shapes create a captivating three-dimensional effect, as if the plants are blossoming from the cotton fabric. This sumptuous, vintage design is so compelling that you will never grow tired of looking at it.
Dimensions: 22cm x 26cm x 6cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.