Celebrate Christmas in style with our handmade stocking in William Morris Marigold Indigo print.
Why should I buy it?
- This traditional Christmas stocking is the perfect finishing touch for any festive mantlepiece.
- Designed and produced in the UK, this will make an excellent gift for your ethically-minded loved-ones (or for yourself!).
- Our team makes everything with care and have created a stocking that will last for years - becoming a centrepiece of your Christmas celebrations.
- For an extra special touch, you can add a personal message to the ribbon of the stocking - creating a completely unique gift.
- When you buy this product, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you’re supporting an independent business that takes care of its staff as well as it’s customers.
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 46 cm
This beautiful and timeless fabric lets you bring a piece of British history into your home. William Morris believed in creating ‘art for all’ and these gorgeous deep blue and ivory colours definitely bring a touch of beauty anywhere they go. The floral pattern is both bold and subtle - evoking images of the English countryside. Morris prints have been popular for over 150 years and we don’t think they’ll ever go out of style.
Why should you purchase from us?
Flexibility, sustainability and quality are the three main reasons we make all our products in the UK.
We believe in having an engaged and, very importantly, flexible manufacturing team, which has helped us be scalable.
Being UK made, our products have zero air miles, reduce waste and no single-use plastics.
The quality is exemplary, and by making it locally, we are investing back into our community.
Now more than ever, we need products made by ethical companies, creating sustainable jobs and supporting people in the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.