Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Wheat Bag in William Morris Golden Lily
A warm and relaxing treat for a stressed body and mind. Our lavender wheat warmer can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments, including headaches, stress and tension.
The wheat warmer is filled with real lavender and wheat grains that when heated in the microwave, provide effective pain relief as it targets and moulds to any part of the body.
Why should I buy it?
- Provides great heat therapy relief from aches and pain.
- Heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- It can be used as a hot or cold pack; just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
- Perfect for alleviating period pain and menstrual cramps and menopausal hot flushes.
- The outer cover can be removed and washed.
William Morris fabric designs have a way of bringing luxury into the everyday and the Golden Lily is one of their finest. The rich, earth-inspired tones conjure up images of a peaceful day in the British countryside, letting you bring the beauty of nature into your home. You can truly see why Morris’ traditional designs have withstood 150 years of changing trends.
Dimensions: L48cm x W10cm x D2cm
All Green and Heath products are made in the UK.